I know I haven't posted in a while, so time for a major update.
Has uploaded the photoshoot we did with me as Black Cat in my little black dress! The shots are different from the ones that were posted of course! Feel free to head on over there to take a look at them and also look at some other work he's done! They're awesome!
2) I've been on winter break for almost 2 weeks. This means I start back school on monday. During the 2 weeks, I've been busy sewing my costume for G-Anime and so far, it's turning out good! I've fought with it a bit, but for something I did without a pattern and being scared to do it without a pattern, it's actually helping me learn a lot more about sewing! You'll get to see the pictures of it at G-Anime, as it's a secret project with
3) I've also started to order the stuff to be working on my brother's Garen costume and will be ordering some Worbla for the armor. After looking at that stuff, it's intrigued my curiosity to make armor with it. Also, will be using that to make Lux's armor too!
4) The bad news, I won't be going to Anime North this year. I won't be able to afford it. Now that may sound confusing, but the only reason why I have 2 costumes this year is because my best friend is funding them. I did try to refuse, but he insisted. Plus, he wants to see me as Lux and learn her lines so I can make him happy. (He loves Lux)
5) School is going really good! By October I should be on Stage and have an employment at some point.
6) A lot has changed for me in about a year's time. That being said, it's not something I will talk about right away until it's the right time to, but long story short, I'm really happy with this change right now.
With all that, I'm really looking forward to making this year a great year for me with all the change and really am going to try to keep my head high and be optimistic about it! So, to end this, anyone who's gonna be at G-Anime, I look forward to seeing you there and I want to wish EVERYONE a happy new year and may it be a good one for all of us!